Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Burger, hold the fries.


So I got that burger fix I've been waiting for and washed it down with a glass of chocolate milk. I imagine in the future I'll have more interesting things to say about this pregnancy, but for now that's all I've got.

Yesterday marks the first time the hubs had something to say about my new breast size. Sad to say, I was encouraged by that. After a while, you begin to wonder if the pregnancy is all up in your head. The aches and pains, the stomach woes and lack of energy are the only comforting signs of impending life down there. The mile marker is ahead and it's an ultrasound. I'm so looking forward to hearing its little heart pitter-patter and confirm this dream come true!

Its 5:41am and I better get in the shower to gear up for the 12-hr work day ahead- YUK!

2 comments:

  1. I was beginnin to think I was crazy wanting burger n fries during my first trimester lol.now I know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defintely not alone. For the past 2 days I cannot get cheesesteak and fries off my brain. Do you eat cheesesteaks in Jamaica?

    ReplyDelete