Thursday, February 11, 2010

12 week ultrasound


125 pounds and 12 weeks and 2 days. Today was our second ultrasound and I couldn't have been happier!! The little baby was bouncing around like popcorn or something! We got to see the mouth moving and arms and legs squirming. I had just eaten an apple so maybe it was jumping for food, like a puppy! The coolest surprise was that the ultrasound tech was able to make her prediction on the gender and said she was 99% sure it's a boy!! Oh my gosh!! There's like this little dash and if it points up it's a boy and down for a girl. It was obviously up for the world to see! It was the giddiest moment for me in a long time. Everytime it jumped, I laughed and then the ultrasound would get blurry. That made me laugh even harder because I knew I had to relax but couldn't! Next time we'll take the video camera and capture all the kicks and bounces live.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this little jumping bean!!! How fun is that... so happy for your joy. A BOY!!!

    ReplyDelete