Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ready-Set-GO!!!

It's like Christmas morning. I woke up at 5:30am, barely conscious of my own thoughts expect for this one: "Is it today? Is it the morning of our ultrasound? Is it time to have coffee, shower and leave for the doctor's office?" I have a one track mind today, and that is of getting a glimpse into my baby's world! He's been moving alot and I can feel him. It will be so exciting to match those flutters and nudges with live action shots at the doctor's office this morning!

I've been able to slow myself down lately. With now being part time at work and with the unveiling of spring, I feel as though I have time and inspiration to mentally, emotionally and spiritually prepare for the arrival of this new life. More on that later. For now, time to hop into the shower and get going to the doctor's office for that utlrasound!! I told you I have a one track mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment