Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Boy


I love the way Boston looks so intelligent when he sleeps. His lips are tightly pursed, his nose rounded and pointed up and little slivers for eyes. I pray blessings over my baby when he sleeps in my arms. It is one of my favorite things to do.
In just a few days, Boston will be 6 months old!! He is showing us how much he loves the world around him, but especially when mama and papa are in the room. He's just discovered his high pitch voice and sometimes squawks and other times whispers like a kitten. He's becoming less fragile and a little more sturdy. It's fun to toss him high in the air now and pose him like a frog in the mirror. He smiles at everything and studies anything in sight. And my most favorite thing, he's belting out "Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmmuum." I'll admit, I've practiced that with him, once or twice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment